A produce stand sits nestled in the quiet back country roads of Southeastern Georgia; the morning summer air is thick and wet, cool droplets of water hang on the grass and leaves; insects hum in the background. It's going to be hot.
Enjoy a rural summer morning each and every day.
- 6" x 6" x 1.5"
- Materials: Acrylic paint; Gallery wrapped canvas; Resin; Metal D Hook; Paper backing
- Paintings are done on 1.5” thick gallery wrapped canvas. The first layer of paint I use in each piece is carried over to the back. The juxtaposition from first layer on the sides of the canvas, to the final layer on the front, create additional viewing areas and added interest to each piece. With the sides painted, frames are also unnecessary; you will spend no more money or time shopping for a frame to match your decor. Simply hang your artwork and enjoy!
- Care: Painting has been coated with a high quality resin material. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from high moisture. Keep indoors. To clean, gently wipe resin surface with clean cloth. For stubborn dirt or dust, a damp rag with mild soap can be used to clean. Paper backing should only be wiped with a dry cloth.
- Pictures of image are taken prior to resin application. Final image is with resin applied. All resin is handpoured.
- Pictures of image are taken prior to resin application. Final image is with resin applied. All resin is handpoured - some slight variations may occur.